Partner/Spouse Visa (Subclasses 309 and 820)

  • Home -
  • Partner/Spouse Visa (Subclasses 309 and 820)

The Partner (Provisional) visa (subclass 309) allows you to live in Australia if you are the spouse or defacto partner of an Australian citizen, a permanent resident, or an eligible New Zealand citizen.

The Partner (Provisional) visa (subclass 309) is the first step towards a permanent Partner visa (subclass 100). You have to be outside Australia, while you are applying for the Partner (Provisional) visa (subclass 309) and also when your visa is granted. However, you can be inside Australia or offshore, when you are granted the Partner visa (subclass 100).

The Partner Visa (Subclass 820) is the temporary visa which is granted first and lets you stay in Australia while the permanent Partner visa (subclass 801) is processed.

You are eligible for this visa if you want to enter Australia on the basis of your relationship with your partner. Your partner must be one of the following:

  • An Australian citizen
  • An Australian permanent resident
  • An eligible New Zealand citizen

Free Assessment Form | Australia Migrating Agent | Australian Student Visa Australia | Study in Australia Consultant | Studying in Australia | Australia Student Visa Consultants in India | Australian Student Visa Requirements | Bridging Visas Australia | Registered Migrating agent in Australia | Temporary Work Visa Australia | Tourist and Visitor Visa Australia | Partner Visa Australia | Spouse visa agent Australia | Tourist visa agent in Australia | Top migrating company in Australia | Tourist visa consultant in Australia